It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Plates this will happen all night

At 2330 hours corner of Travis and Broadway this woman was hitting at a red light I was in a parking lot taking pictures. She rolled down her window was staring at me rolled around the corner and started yelling at me asking me do I have to call the cops if you want to call the cops and have a conversation with him do it don't ask my opinion. Then she asked why was taking pictures I told her it was none of her damn business then I told her I'm taking the pictures to make you ask questions and it worked. She told me where to go o I'm already there. It's amazing this happened to every single time I'm taking pictures these Dopey people are told to have Angry outbursts on me so I will stop. Apparently they're going to call up the police department which has had actually happened a lot somebody's taking pictures in a parking lot there is no law against that what do you think that is Penal Code 136 - dumbass? It's not against the law to take pictures and let me just reiterate when you are being stalked and harassed terrorized and hunted like an animal you take pictures you take a lot of pictures. Let me also reiterate that I'm out here on the streets taking these pictures of license plates because a police officer told me to he told me that I would never see my children again if I didn't get the pictures he told me that I would never be pulled to safety or get any food or shelter if I didn't get the pictures it was a police officer people and you're calling the cops telling that I'm doing something wrong by taking pictures of police officer told me to do it there are a lot of stupid people in the city of San Antonio

No comments:

Post a Comment