It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, July 27, 2020

Malcom Nance and Stephanie Miller

Malcolm Nance and Stephanie Miller were a part of my fake Instagram .  There was a minion named Moe  that's what she called her she came face-to-face with me when I was sitting at City Hall  2018. Mole with a pretty young lady  who said that she was following me on Instagram when I left messages on Tom Hanks page now remember the Instagram she was told that I was crazy and she was nervous the entire time that she was talking to me . Gave me a care package has some money and food and water in it  and personal hygiene items that was very thankful the whole reason they sent Moses to be away from City Hall so I didn't get pictures and videos of everybody at City Hall  so that I didn't talk to them about my situation and the fact that I was stuck in the streets suffering being tortured in on . It was Mo who told me contact Stephanie Miller  I already knew who Malcolm Nance was I watched a few of his videos now that I would be able to read this entire book on the Streets of San Antonio  but I watch this videos  it was very interesting . I contacted him as well what did you do you have to attack  just everybody notice how he tries to paint himself as some kind of guy you gooder  Google games in our Constitution and our democracy that's a lie. I can prove it he is a bully and a killer of innocent mothers fighting for their children. 















No comments:

Post a Comment