It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Dirty female officer trying to kill me




This is the sociopathic fat police officer that is been chasing me all over the city of San Antonio she was chasing me on Saint Mary's went ahead of me knowing I was going to the church to get food she went and talked to the staff members and told them that she was looking for a man to gave them a description and when she gave them the description it was the clothing I was wearing she gave them poison to add to the food that I was given I was giving some muffin or biscuit I got violently ill this woman wants me dead she also wants me to suffer as I died she has friends at the Starbucks Ted is his name they were in the military together and Ted only got the job because this officer told him to become a part of this conspiracy. He how did the most disgusting thing she thinks she's funny she keeps waving at me she sarcastic 7 48517 Charlie
Somebody has convinced her that she's never going to get in any trouble for all the crimes that she committed against me she's acting like a little high school child waving at me asking me how are you doing ma'am I know you're my enemy you don't have to say that I know exactly who you are the first time I took pictures of her she became worry holding up her hand to cover her face that's not going to help you think nobody knows who you are and what you're doing that's how stupid these police officers are I have people telling me who you are doing it I saw you at the church I know who you are I know what you were doing I know that description of that man was me no man at all I'm not a man thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment