It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Texas senators

I was able to leave a message for 11 senators before somebody Trevino blocked the phone calls. I've called all of the Senators previously the most phone calls I made was in January of 2018 some of the staff members I was actually able to talk to you and they were extremely rude and unprofessional sure. Many of these Senator staff use the excuse that I am not in their jurisdiction. Do you think it is okay or even right for a senator to ignore somebody telling them that their life is in danger and they are in fear for their life simply because I am not in their jurisdiction? Would you vote for somebody who would say such a heinous thing when you're asking them to make phone calls to the governor when you're giving them the name of a police officer to confirm that their life is in danger would you trust or have any confidence in a senator who chose to do nothing simply because I didn't reside in their jurisdiction? Do you think an individual that would do such a thing should be a member of Senate? After I get the voice messages from the senator staff I'll figure out a way to post it true the rude snarky attitude of all of the staff members of all of the Senate that have no compassion or respect for life and I promise you it will happen because it has happened before I've called these members of Senate over and over again begging for my life

No comments:

Post a Comment