It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Senator cornyn staff test



I've been contacting the offices of senator cornyn says early 2016. I was sending faxes and making phone calls leaving voicemails as I am doing now. Because Joaquin Castro and his pal my ex-husband Gregory Marshall were unlawfully accessing my phone they knew exactly when I was contacting the Senator's office they called the stat call them not to help me and inform them that I was insane. Obviously I am not insane whatsoever and the staff members decided to collude with the Castro Brothers I refuse to do their job and if that was not bad enough the staff members of the Dallas office we're snarky snotty and the most ignorant people I have ever spoken to. All she was talking to me on the phone I could hear her on her cell phone with Joaquin Castro and Gregory Marshall. I could hear the things she was saying to them while I was waiting for her to do her job yes I can hear that she's very emotional yeah when a woman talks about her children that are trapped and abused in the court systems that are being manipulated it's in a very emotional situation. The unprofessional cold-hearted fully working in the Dallas office didn't seem to have any compassion for somebody that's in an emotional predicament when it comes to three small children there are going to be heightened emotions for somebody who actually has a beating heart. Obviously the members of the Dallas office do not have beating hearts I even lied to me about what Senator cornyn office does about police brutality and crime being committed by police officer search. His Washington office told me to call the Dallas office because they deal with crimes of police brutality and crimes committed by police officers here in the state of Texas. When I called and talked to the office staff and Dallas they said they don't do that. Apparently the office staff and Dallas are going to make decisions about what to Senator does or does not do. And I wonder why we have such a problem here in the state of Texas with dirty police officers committing serious crime

No comments:

Post a Comment