It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, July 22, 2020

1:30 a.m. July 23rd Travis Park

 There are a lot of strange things happening here around Travis Park this evening. The park is completely full of homeless there's a lot of Walkers bike riders and the common well coffee shop the burns building all the lights have turned on on the 4th floor some of them have come out and taking a walk circling me. There's a lot of Vehicles driving by which is not normal for this hour. A young man in red pickup truck pulled up to the light and when he turned the corner decided to squeal is tires. That obese security detail here at the Saint Anthony's came out yet again doing his catwalk pacing back and forth staring me down. This scene is very familiar every time my enemies are led to believe that I'm being pulled to safety they send dozens of minions and police officers just circle Me All Night Long minions to cling to me like leeches to make sure that I don't get pulled to safety











No comments:

Post a Comment