It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, July 20, 2020

Redhead dirty police officer

 I forgot an important piece of the story when I was being chained on Market Street next to the parking garage by sapd substation this police officer had said to me you look familiar I think I know you. The truth of the matter is they all know me she thought that she was playing a role she thought she was being smart. She was being exactly the opposite she told me that she saw me on the Riverwalk and that she was giving me a hard time. To be perfectly honest I didn't remember it she told me that when she interacted with me I told her someone told me to be down there. At this point in time I think I've shared with everybody how I am communicated with and that communication is manipulated by criminals dirty cops dirty foreign agents dirty intelligence agents. So if she is telling me she had a conversation with me on the Riverwalk and I told her that I was told to be down there well that is definitely something I would say and it is definitely a block of instructions that I would receive. That means this dirty police officer has been stalking and harassing me for years chasing me around receiving messages to go give me a hard time to terrorize me to hunt me like an animal. Collusion and obstruction of justice are a big deal but official oppression what a beautiful thing she will be indicted for and who knows if she's actually from our country

No comments:

Post a Comment