It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Sapd officers cousin

In the first picture you see for Windows on the top of the building above the military Christian  organization on the corner of the soya and Crockett . That apartment used to be occupied by an obese latino man who was a mortgage officer . One particular evening just like this I was walking around with nowhere to be  nowhere to go and I was standing on the street and he opened his window and yelled to me to come up and have a drink with him .  He met me at the door on the Sawyer Street so I went up to have a drink with him . Of course I knew it was a minion like all other minions and I also knew that I had to spend a little time with him to get the information that I needed . I sat in his living room with him and had a drink  he was taking a mortgage certification test and it was do the following morning .  I found out that he was recently divorced  that he smokes marijuana like their cigarettes  a lot of marijuana . He kept offering it to me and I kept saying no I think this particular evening I actually did have a couple of drinks .  This was the same day that I had watched officer Christopher duck check a homeless man  cigarette for  the possibility of drugs being  inserted . In other words this was a message to me  that I needed to be careful about the cigarettes I was being given  because there was drugs being added to those cigarettes .  I actually had a conversation with this mortgage broker about that too .  That's when he shared with me that his cousin is a police officer who is trying to become a detective . I believe he said that he works on the Northside of San Antonio . Of course I don't remember any of the names but I'm sure it's not hard for you to figure that out .  And as with all other minions he was asking for sex as well .  He even tried to use the tactic that I wouldn't be able to sleep there that evening unless I had sex with him . And like all other minions the answer was no and even after 30 minutes of asking the answer was still no . Apparently  the Sandpaper effect works with other women  and they keep using the tactic hoping it will work with all women 

 So as I posted on the fake Instagram and posted on all of their social media I don't think that it's going to help his cousin to become a detective by instructing him to try to lure me into his bed in fact becoming a part of this will ensure that you lose your badge and gun.



No comments:

Post a Comment