It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, July 27, 2020

Joyce Meyers

I had Joyce Meyer in my fake Instagram I was sending her messages explained my situation asking for her help as I choose to most. Our staff members or whoever it was that was controlling the social media was sending me messages that were pretty they didn't make any sense they didn't apply to my situation they weren't spotted what I actually had said. I made a large post announcing the fact that she's not afraid of stupid people I went and on about the fact that this would ruin her reputation and she is not about to stand for it and let that happen. After posting this explaining in detail how times she has had to use others the nasty posts and messages her staff put on my fake instagram magically disappeared.

No comments:

Post a Comment