It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, July 21, 2020

January 2020

In January of 2020 I had this big rug sack and it was full of all of the items that are not allowed inside a federal building. I was trying to get in the building so I could hand out my letter to every office in the building most expecially Joaquin Castro's office. His office staff had been instructed to call me and tell me a bunch of Lies and play games. I thought that it might be important for them to know my actual real story and the crimes that he committed against me so I was going above and beyond to get inside there and hand out my letter. I need you to find a place to put my bag so that I could go in the Federal Building I started to call around the different places that would have a storage locker the Greyhound bus used to have storage lockers that you can rent for the day. Now they offer a storage room for people to put their luggage and it has a daily price on their website. According to the website you don't need to be a writer of the Greyhound bus to purchase a spot in the storage room. When I went into the Greyhound bus station and talk to the employees they lied to me and told me that you have to have a Greyhound bus ticket in order to use their storage room. taking away my ability to get into the Federal Building. I assumed Joaquin Castro had called them and told them to do this because he was very hyper about keeping me out of that building the Social Security Administration is there he definitely didn't want me to have my social security card he was the one that stole it from me to begin with

No comments:

Post a Comment