It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, July 21, 2020

US Army passenger vans

Earlier while I was downtown these passenger vans full of  military soldiers  they look like they're Army  maybe two maybe three circles around me before they finally drove down to the Dury . How strange is that ? This is the jury where there was a man  last Knight standing across from the bench that I was on  trying to work up the courage to approach me  and  I was  talking in my phone about Governor Abbott going to prison . The moment I said that out loud which I probably said it more than one The Man Standing Outside the jury made a beeline for the door and I didn't see him again .  Nothing like being obvious 








No comments:

Post a Comment