It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, July 23, 2020

Stupid euphemisms

 My enemies  dirty cops in CIA twist  think they're going to throw a euphemism at me about the journey none of you are strong enough to make my journey I'm the one in pain I'm the one without food I'm the one without shell I'm the one with the injury  I'm the one being attacked by pervert men . I'm the one that doesn't have a weapon to defend herself .  And you morons think that you can keep me from begging for safety begging to be pulled out by telling me it's the journey not the destination  that's right it's a journey putting you in prison and your destination is what I'm working for your capital punishment you're 25 years in prison to keep sending me stupid messages and see where it gets you  watch  what this message caused watch 

No comments:

Post a Comment