It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, July 27, 2020

Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock was also a part of my fake Instagram I was sending her many messages. Asking for her help explaining my story to her I thought that a new mother would have heart enough to look into helping me. I thought she would have understanding it about how painful it would be to be ripped away from your children and not being able to know where they are or should be with them. Well I was wrong whether or not she was getting the messages or not she did nothing to help me. All of those who were a part of my fake Instagram were involved in this conspiracy to attack an innocent Mother fighting for her children fighting keep yourself alive

No comments:

Post a Comment