It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Travis Park midnight

 Travis park closes at 11 p.m. every night and a police officer walks around picking everybody out. This evening everybody's sleeping in the Travis Park and outside of it there's a police officer sitting in the center of the park doing nothing about the situation


Since we're on the subject matter of campers  first of all there's four different finches that are full and Travis park with campers sleeping on the benches let me tell you a few more stories . After I got in a couple of tickets for camping well as you can imagine I was upset because the only reason I'm out here camping is because of the mayor the chief of police and all these dirty cop that put me on the streets . So I decided to walk through the city and take pictures of all the campers and I continuously did this night after night  City Hall must have got upset  and started calling up Chief McManus asking him what the heck was going on and why there was so many pictures of so many campers throughout the city none of them are getting tickets so one particular evening that I stayed up all night because I had nowhere to sleep and because I was being hunted might as well make use of myself took pictures of campers all night long put it on a fake Instagram and this blog  the following morning sapd foot-patrol  had to show up to work early they walked around the city taking pictures officer truthful was taking pictures of the street signs the street cameras and then he walk down the street and I believe he was taking pictures of the campers as well many of them were still there . Now of course everybody knows that it is the job of Park police to take care of the issue I also was able to obtain a video to Park police officers stopping by somebody who was sleeping waking him up and informing them  that win the morning officer starts their shift at 7 a.m. they will be giving out tickets you have to be moved by 7 a.m. . And like I said I have a video . It's their job to write tickets people  they don't just  push all of the work  onto the following shift that's not how the job is done  well here in San Antonio I guess that's the way it's done 

No comments:

Post a Comment