It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Emails across the country

 Every time I I am using my voice to compose an email send to police chiefs, mayors and City Council Members across the country the dirty police officers that hack into my phone manipulate the words. They keep telling me that I'm going to be pulled to safety tomorrow it's a live people they just want me to stop sending out the email they have been playing The Lying Game about me being told to safety for 2 years and now all of a sudden I'm supposed to believe that I'm going to be told to safely tomorrow. Well I got news for you stupid my life's in danger today my life was in danger yesterday I had someone try to kill me last night. If you want me to stop sending out the emails then pulled me to safety now. You morons think that I'm going to stop and wait until tomorrow when nobody shows up to pull me to safety we've been playing this game a long time but you haven't learned anything I love you more lines that are in my phone manipulating the words sending me messages. When I'm being pulled to safety look forward to your indictment I have no forgiveness in my heart for you you're going away for a long time because you were too stupid to get out of my phone and shut your mouth

No comments:

Post a Comment