It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Repeating past HEB ALON

So far a NO GO--- Where is my newspaper and pastries? Where are my people????
They have changed this place dramatically the soda machines are no longer self serve that maybe due to Coronavirus.
The manager here is a Demon. He was instructing his employees most especially security personnel to attack me. Many of these employees are what I call double minions. They are good people well aware the manager is a sociopath.
I will try to remember the stories.
There were a lot of pictures many visiting from the past.
I think i spent days sitting in this very spot with no where to go.
I walked many miles every day while at Alon community I was poisoned and I went for a walk to Vance Jackson. I think I was told to and they probably told I would find money or a motel room key. They like gas lighting about things I desperately need.
When I went on that walk my heart nearly stopped. That was their whole agenda. They knew if I over exerted myself my heart would explode it was nearly a successful endeavor thank goodness I pay attention to my body and stopped. 

No comments:

Post a Comment