It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, July 20, 2020

Enoch Jeff Reynolds

 This morning I saw Jeff again walking around being homeless because he was put out here on purpose. He shared with me that he had gone to the hospital he was poisoned he was vomiting and had diarrhea. The doctor shared with him it was something he ate of course it was something he ate. Let me reiterate what happened I announced that Jeff Reynolds was a little puppet of Russia I announced that he went to work for HEB receiving money under the table which they call a quick lick or something like that. And they were tying up their loose ends and getting rid of witnesses and their little puppets that's what they always do on a constant basis. Well he lived but they will continue to make more attempts. Unfortunately I did something really stupid this morning and I ate the tacos they were giving away to the homeless people in Travis Park I'm suffering the consequences physically now and my brain isn't going to be quite as sharp. Many times when they poisoned me and they have a certain agenda in mind they get frustrated when I don't go to sleep and they start yelling at me sleep sleep you're supposed to be sleeping because I fight the poison and I keep myself going and I'm going to say it again I'm fighting for my kids I'm fighting for all children to be able to live free healthy and safe. Not going to lie down and sleep just because you put poison in my food. I have responsibilities

No comments:

Post a Comment