It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, July 20, 2020

The Whistler for an agent puppet thing


here's the Whistler screaming and yelling tell him weird stories that I've got video of sitting in the park cell over San Antonio whistling loud he used to do this when he was trying to direct me not to be somewhere I finally learned that he's no friend of mine and when he's trying to get me out of a place that's exactly where I'm staying. He always has clean crisp clothes on he's always clean himself he's out here pretending to be homeless but he doesn't appear to be that at all .  He showed up last November 
Today he's very angry with me he was walking past me whistling talking loudly trying to get me to move. I threw out my knee yesterday it's hard for me to move he got so close to me it required me to jump out of the way but I couldn't is my knees not functioning. Was pretty upsetting and she seems to be pretty upset about something I have no idea what don't hold me accountable


No comments:

Post a Comment