It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, July 20, 2020

Yellow cab driver

 When I was working at Yellow Cab met a lot of people in various kinds of people. There was this one younger tall attractive man from Pakistan he was always very nice and helpful for me teaching me the tricks of the trade the do's and don'ts. I think I drove his cab a couple of times I don't remember why I found baby shoes hanging around his two kids and a wife. All of a sudden for some reason he became frantic telling me that he had an emergency back home after I had had a conversation with him that he wasn't ever going to leave and go back home. He said he had to take his family and get back home there was a family emergency. He was telling his Yellow Cab and he was trying to find someone to buy it and he was frantic to. And now I know why he figured out what was happening here you figured out about the investigation and he wanted to get the heck out of here and wash his hands of all of this crap. I don't know if he was able to get out but I often wondered why many more of them weren't doing the exact same thing if I would have had the money I would have bought his Taxi. As I said before he was always kind to me a good kid

No comments:

Post a Comment