It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, July 20, 2020

Sybil is back

Here we have Sybil I despise her more than any of the others I can't explain it it's just the things that she did in the fact that she was using my children's name in vain she thinks she's special Above the Law she thinks she's getting away with everything that she's done and everything she continues to do she's very wrong and I look forward to her indictment. When you're looking at the pictures you can see that some of them are fuzzy they were trying to stop me from taking the pictures they're controlling this particular phone when I tried to take pictures of John Anderson using this phone it wouldn't work at all they froze the phone completely. 

















No comments:

Post a Comment