It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, July 18, 2020

Murder announcement under the bridge

A couple months back I took pictures of these pillars  it was a murder announcement written here with names . Unfortunately off the top of my head I can't remember what the names were  but I remember when I took the pictures of this announcement that was here my phone went crazy it actually shut down for a minute.  So if somebody showed up with the whole lot up paint primer and looks like a little bit of plaster to .  This city never moves that fast to clean up graffiti .  I do believe that it must have been the name of a police officer who committed a murder in that spot .  Those pictures I took I have faith that they ended up in the right hands of the investigators  and they understand what it meant and what happened here  I wish I could tell you I just don't know .  I'm thankful I wasn't there when the police officer was committing a murder . 




No comments:

Post a Comment