It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, July 18, 2020

City Hall wasting resources on playground

Why they did this is a mystery to me . This playground had yellow tape all over it and it had that  orange plastic fencing all over it as well  that should have been enough and that's enough money spent and enough labor spent .  Does playground is located on Broadway Street at the community center and the community center was a voting site .  So I'm guessing maybe some of the voters were bringing their children along and the children were playing in the playground .  I know for a fact that I had been at the playground and I was laying on a picnic table  throughout the night  I was extremely ill because I had just been poisoned once again . A Park police officer came and talked to me he allowed me to stay there seeing how sick I was . The following night another part police showed up he gave me some water he was very understanding about the fact that I was laying down but he made me leave at 11 p.m. when the park was closed . The next time I saw the park it had this giant fence around it . This would be me to believe that they wanted me to stay out of this park .  There could be several reasons for this  not all omnist .
That particular evening that I was sent out of the park at 11 p.m. he was stirring up a lot of other homeless  I did find a place that I thought was safe .  They only allowed me to stay there for about four hours before they sent in some man in a pickup truck yelling at me that I wasn't allowed to sleep there . It could have possibly been the owner of the property  or somebody who was renting one of the office spaces at the property . I honestly don't have any way of knowing  I don't have the ability to run license plates and people don't give me honest answers .  They wanted to make sure that I was exhausted they wanted to make sure that I had no safe place to be continuously trying to create this emotional upset .  So as I've said a thousand times before my life is in danger I'm in fear for my life  they are genuinely torturing me trying to create health issues mental issues  and make sure that  I have nowhere to lay my head . They've been doing this for years  and I have managed to survive  with my sanity intact  but they continue to do the same things over and over again  expecting different results .  I have been told that repetition is necessary of course this was one of my upset days and I was yelling at them reputation that you say is necessary  will cause my break down my exhaustion obviously that's their objective .  However repetition is also necessary to show their insanity  and  the fact  they refused to stop committing these crimes  we now have 10 years of them committing the same crimes  the amazing thing is new people walk into the situation knowing that it's going to cause their demise as well  and they do the exact same things that have already been done  as if they've all been through the same torture training  there is some Manuel out there that I have not read but have lived .  You are going to fail  and you're digging your grave that much deeper  but I invite you to continue .  Because I'm looking forward to pushing you into that grave that you have dug yourself 
















No comments:

Post a Comment