It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, July 3, 2020

July 2nd Taco Cabana Broadway Street

After Oscar told me that he was getting a room because he got payment early I decided to go to the Taco Cabana on Broadway Street next to the doseum. I always frequent this one. Had a lot of experience with poison at this one. I got a coffee and as usual it made me sick. I started posting pictures and stories using their Wi-Fi I had to sit outside because their dining room is closed everybody is closed. Because our dirty City officials want to watch everybody go bankrupt that's how sick they are. As I sat outside posting using your Wi-Fi they called the employee and Center outside telling us that we couldn't sit on the curb of the parking lot. It's predictable they do this all the time and they don't seem to be in any fear that they're being watched by the Trump investigation team isn't that amazing I think that's stupid definitely the opposite of smart

No comments:

Post a Comment