It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, July 3, 2020

Avoiding food

 Oscar thinks that I'm avoiding food for some sort of weight control. That's not it we all know why I'm avoiding food I haven't ate ant poison to kill 10 people and I've had enough. When I came to Walmart there was a woman in a pickup truck, giving to the needy in the homeless I got a bag of hygiene bag of food and it's open. And I got another mask.
And now I understand a little more about the mask I thought it was just me it's everybody. What are they putting on the mask what's going on with the mask? Why do I keep getting the message wash the mask? What do you think it is I think there's people that know and they know a lot more than I do and I want all of you to be careful about that mess that you're required to wear. Just think chloroform how do we administer chloroform not saying that it's soaked with chloroform I'm just saying you got to be careful.
I remember that the moment they were requiring masks and people had to be buying masks I came here to this Walmart and their arts and crafts and sewing section would completely drained everything you would need to sew a mask with gone. That's what I would have done. And some of these mass that have been sown and are being given to the needy and being sold its real quality work too. Wash your mask

No comments:

Post a Comment