It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, July 3, 2020

Jill monster Maxwell

 The news is reporting that they finally picked her up at a New Hampshire home does everybody see The Coincidence between me and mounting her and the sudden disclosure of her location.
I was told last year that she was here obviously if she approached me drove past me or walk past me I would not have recognized her and apparently that's what happened. I thought she stayed here. Her beloved Epstein is here so why wouldn't she stay here come to find out she's been Poppin all over the country living in the lap of luxury.
Shortly after I announced her presence and her existence in the area NYPD we're on the hunt for her. You see Jeff Epstein is a fool and Daft enough to believe that nobody has any access to his phone nobody can see his Communications who he's texting or calling. He's a fool and apparently he's daft because watching the communications is exactly what they are doing.
I don't know exactly what happened and how it went down but I do know that went NYPD we're on the hunt

No comments:

Post a Comment