It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Emails to Governor Abbott


I am still on a constant basis sending emails to my Governor begging for my life begging for my safety begging for him to restore my simple things like my human rights in my civil rights. Begging for him to save my children from abuse. The governor refuses to do anything at all. Perhaps all of my readers can take a moment and send an email to the governor. Perhaps you can visit his Facebook Instagram Tumblr and any other social media that he uses asking him why he can't make a simple phone call to officer Christopher deck of sapd spelled eech and have me pulled to safety? That would help me greatly could you make a phone call could you fax him could you email him can you please confront Governor Abbott about the fact that he refuses to do his job he refuses to recognize the fact that he took an oath to uphold our Constitution and he does not have the luxury to turn a blind eye to crime
More than two months ago I was sending emails on a constant basis to the governor giving him great details about how many homeless were on the Streets of San Antonio and no Services were being offered to them during the coronavirus pandemic during the lockdown they were forced to the streets and all the shelters shut down. I continue to send these emails repetitious Lee over and over again. Eventually the hands of our dirty sociopathic City officials were forced to get a hotel and put homeless in the hotel. So I promise you it's not a matter of the governor or his staff not reading the emails because they most certainly are. And not only are they reading them but while they are reading them President Trump's investigation team is watching the staff read these emails they are watching the staff members and the governor of Texas do nothing. But I cannot be pulled off the streets and be pulled to safety unless Governor Abbott takes action.
So I need the help of everybody who is reading this to plead with the governor to make one simple phone call to one sapd police officer instructing him to collect me and pulled me to safety from the streets where I am in danger where I have no food no no shelter no ability to bathe I sleep on a slab of cement I am woken up by criminals and other homeless people walking up trying to steal the things I have I have been woken up by people trying to do me physical harm and the governor continues to ignore my situation. Please help me to force the governor to take a serious look at my situation

No comments:

Post a Comment