It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Minions stalking and harassing

 These are the Minions that the CIA twitch pull in and dirty police officers. They are asked if they want to become a part of an investigation however this is no investigation whatsoever it is called gang stalking. I called them minion says exactly what they are they are doing the evil bidding for dirty agents and dirty officers we have been doing this for years they send these people walking past some of them actually get Lippy and say stupid things some of them get way to close this is an effort to terrorize somebody into a state of submission. The sociopaths that work for our CIA or stupid enough to think that if they simply just keep doing the same thing over and over again they'll get different results. This gang stalking technique has actually worked on other people and they have caused people emotional breakdowns some people were institutionalized because of this method of torture. So they continue to think that if they use repetition they will be able to get the same results from me. They've been doing this to me since 2012 and they have never caused me to have any sort of breakdown. Yes I get angry yes some of them I I'm in great fear of because they are aggressive and they have big mouths. Today I had two vehicles that tried to run me over. So yes of course I experience fear on a daily basis but it's not going to stop me from moving. It's not going to stop me from saving my children from abuse it's not going to stop me from saving our democracy it's not going to stop me from bringing every sociopath that works in our CIA and NSA FBI and every law enforcement agency to Justice. It's time to drain the swamp is trying time to clean up our country and restore our civil rights and human rights. When we are done there will no longer be any CIA.

When you look at these individuals that agree blindly to break the law and to become bullies all ganging up on one mother fighting for her children fighting for democracy fighting to keep yourself alive. These people agree and they feel empowered by being bullies by being criminals they are like programmable drones that have no mind of Their Own. Not once did any of them make the statement this isn't right why are you asking me to do this. Well okay some of them did make that statement and some of them actually contacted the authorities about what they were being asked to do those are called double minions they do as dirty cops and dirty CIA ask them to do and they report everything to those intelligence agents that are investigating our dirty police officers and are dirty CIA and every other criminal that works for our intelligence agencies.
But many of these people just blindly do it thinking it must be okay it's a CIA agent or operative to ask me to do it. It's kind of a scary concept not to have any morals of Virtues what would happen if the CIA asked them to jump off of tall building? I wonder what it would be like not to have a mind of your own


















No comments:

Post a Comment