It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, November 1, 2022

John dumbass Whitman

this dumbass just announced that he's coming over here he's threatening me and then he came over to the Motel 6 he's in the room upstairs or wherever and I'm experiencing abdominal pain my head was being squeezed I couldn't see straight what is this idiot doing
rapist disgusting Pig seems to think that he can threaten me and rape me into a state of submission what is this moron doing you already chased me all over Minnesota while I was homeless and starving to death you were at the Eagan Library taking pictures of me sending out text messages you stupid moron now you're threatening me telling me you're coming over here now what are you going to do stupid

No comments:

Post a Comment