It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, November 18, 2022

Dead dog and a dead Gray

last night Roy Vance took all of the funds out of my account the moment the money was put back in and the card was reactivated that that dis gusted Glory fance. that miserable disgusting Graytook every penny out tthat miserable disgusting Gray has been hurting me for the last 4 hours I can't feel my hands I can't and somebody keeps slipping dirty hands through my back squeezing my kids. we're talking about a grade that kills two FBI agents and a 10-year-old little boy he squeezed the stomach caused all the fluids to fill the lungs and the boy dies a horrible death. that was the sovereign i call popyee telling me i am going to salvation army dumb disgusting animals still think they are in control. the gray is still making my feet hurt I can't feel the gray won't leave me alone and he's manipulating the punctuality of the card. stupid ass OB says that he's being threatened by the sovereigners that is a racist pig and kills children

No comments:

Post a Comment