It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, November 17, 2022

Stewie is out of control

he is out of control he seems to think it's okay to make me homeless taking my bank account he seems to think that it's okay to make me starve to death and make me needy . some moron was manipulating the cops because they were how bad and sending me the Salvation Army Rory Vance Rory Vance went to the Indian police department and collected my property and he got a large amount of cash out of that property then on July 21st he took my bank account July 22nd you took my bank account because he was all worried about that assessment he wrote himself being sent to Psychological Services because it's the most hideous thing anybody's ever seen. these two men better put my bank account back immediately and stop playing stupid games. I don't care if you're doing favors for Andrea I don't care that you claim that you have to do what she tells you to do that's a lie. Andre is mean and nasty she's heartless but you can make a choice a better choice and that choice better be right now put that bank account back in every dime that you took and everything you overcharged me for they better go back now there's a lot more that's going to happen today and I don't care if it is storming blizzards with rain I don't care it's going to get done

No comments:

Post a Comment