It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, November 17, 2022

Castro Brothers manipulating accounts

wake me and Julian Castro were manipulating my YouTube account years ago because I was posting comments and letting everybody know about their crimes making sure it's no longer a secret so they decided I couldn't have a YouTube account and now I can't even post my videos on YouTube like I used to do so that the investigating agents could collect the data. it doesn't matter what kind of a new account that I develop I simply can't have YouTube at all. and of course let's not ignore that CEO that Google is suing and I don't know if the lawsuits complete or not that creepy sov I have a lot of problems with. maybe I should go ahead and start taking my own kind of action against that CEO since I still can't have a YouTube channel and while I'm at it little soldier boy you're done

No comments:

Post a Comment