It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, November 28, 2022

Fargo North Dakota

I just filed a report about a dirty cop in Fargo North Dakota calling me and threatening me. He gave me three different names couldn't decide which name was his. Tammy Miller followed me to North Dakota she brought her fat disgusting son Micheal and she is with the fat Dog that was formally an SAPD officer both those boys run their mouths calling me every name in the book. They complain about my spelling and tell me that I stink like we were on a school play ground. I got pictures of that dog at the movie threate Saturday night he took my bank account watches as I freeze and starve trapped in this city and he goes to the most expensive restrauants, hotels and goes to a movie threate in front of my face knowing I can not even buy myself a meal. It is that nasty dog telling me I have to go to a homeless shelter as he lives the lap of luxery

No comments:

Post a Comment