It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, November 17, 2022

Do we kiss the Pope's ring

Kate better get control of her man . Rory Vance better shut his mouth too he just got done taking somebody else's name in vain once again pointing out another individual that looks similar to him claiming that he's the seat of My Demise no Rory Vance you dog you're the seat of My Demise and today's the day that you go down I'm sick of your mouth you were told to stop you keep taking people's names in vain and you keep accusing people of crimes that you're committing and they're going to come for you keep it up please I want you gone I was told the ring would be gone LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment