It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Christopher Dech

this is the disgusting pig that took my $20,000 off my bank account to make me homeless and then he manipulated all kinds of specials lying to them this evening them telling them that they need to strip me of all assets it's going to be below zero and I was told to be at The graduate lobby so that I can see idiots like this one. he was trying to set me up for harassment telling me to be there sitting in the lobby because I have nowhere else to go and he wants to charge me with her rest after telling me to be there. that's how hideous and stupid is he's got six girlfriends at once and he's out in the driveway flirting with two international spies that came in from Iowa. I stood there listening to him make a list of all the people that are at The graduate and most of them are criminals because they are the spies that are working with this more on leaving all the lies that he is. he manipulated the police officers this morning at the Apple valley Police department so I couldn't even get a police report about my bank account being accessed and all the money being officers and her Haley was following me he was on one bus after another that I was on. I was filing a police report about the harassment the police officers refused to take my banking information they refuse to write a police report they were attempting to get an emergency detention apparently they got a copy of my envelope and they decided that they could get an emergency detention simply because of the information that is in the envelope simply because this tall ugly piece of crap old blood and killer told the officers to get an emergency detention and they decided to become guilty of official oppression and collusion and obstruction of justice because of this disgust excuse for life this ugly sovereign. I can't seem to get any help with this criminal this cold-blooded killer that shot a man in the back of the head in San Antonio detectives in the San Antonio Police department refused to do an investigation into the murder because it was one of the own that committed the murder I have 6 hours of video footage of the crime scene and now all of these idiots are trying to tell me that it's fake and Jesse isn't really dead so they were out there for 8 hours faking a crime scene what this moron wants the world to lose more than two dozen police officers crime scene investigators detectives and a more to worry showed up to that crime scene and they all wanted me to believe and the rest of the world at this moron standing there is the one that instructed everybody to create a fake crime scene after he shot somebody in the head.

No comments:

Post a Comment