It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, November 17, 2022

They always do this

when they are purposely sent at me and they have to get up close knowing that I'll get a picture this is always the reaction I got the micro expressions are very interesting their body language very interesting generally on a daily basis we don't walk around trying to control our body language and it's difficult close to Impossible to control our micro expressions. that's how our emotions coming out on your face. you have to change your emotions to change your micro expressions. I put myself through a lot of training when I was married to a cheater and that training served me well in this situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment