It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, November 18, 2022

Rory Vance

at 2:30 a.m. November 19th Rory Vance just went into my bank account again and took all of the money that just got put back in there. with all the receipts that were just posted you can see that Roy Vance Michelle Vance Shanna worm Thomas worm Andrea Greg Marshall Thomas Boyle all access to my account and every time I was given a gift in that account or the direct deposit from my VA compensation was added to the account they would immediately take the money from me. that's exactly what Roy Vance just did that's exactly what he did on July 21st and again on August 1st. in March it was Gregory Marshall that went on a shopping spree and bought himself an entire new wardrobe when we asked him if he bought anything for the children he said they're not here so I didn't buy anything for them

No comments:

Post a Comment