It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, November 18, 2022

Sancie dakota county jail

Nancy was being used by a dog the dog actually got stuck in Santa's house while we were in the Dakota County Jail the dog was trying to give me information and trying to get me to complain about the medical Department of course there are is a lot to complain about with the medical Department in the Dakota County jail and it goes so far as to be malpractice and many of these nurses and doctors will never practice medicine again once I finally get done with all of these complaints that I am attempting to file and I'm attempting to get the Department of Corrections to do their job and I'm attempting to get the medical review board to do their job but the dog wasn't always good was he? he was trying to take my paperwork like my police report and eliminated but he knew that he would get patted down when he was returned to the cell so he couldn't put it on his person and then go back into the South the unit. he ended up putting in a book after crumpling it all up when he shouldn't have had his hands in my folder the dog is a real issue the dog needs to go they have told us they are going to get rid of the dog and remove the dog as a team because the dog doesn't know how to act right so find CNC talk to her and do what only specials can do you see what the dog did

No comments:

Post a Comment