It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, November 17, 2022

More spoon feeding of the new kids

watch Family Guy and try to pick out information instead of watching it for entertainment purposes only now you watch it for the research that you are required to do when you enter the situation watch more closely I've had this white Jeep bothering me for 4 or 5 years now the moment she bought it she was of course involved long before she bought the white Jeep. then they decided they were going to play games with the white Jeep and tell me Stephanie Walker owned it and she was driving it around and Annie Clancy even confirmed that Stephanie Walker was driving it I found out later that it was Crystal Hernandez that was driving it. Eric Hernandez is a dirty sapd officer that is just a nasty piece of s***. he thinks he's going to play me for the fool and tell me that he saw the error of his ways and he's no longer attacking me and then I see this. obviously you didn't see the air of your ways and obviously you think murders are right to eliminate somebody to cover up the crimes you and your wife have been committing and I'm here to tell you it's not okay and it's not a secret all of you better realize that any crime that you commit is not a secret they're watching you everything you do and they watched what Crystal and Eric did and the repercussions are coming so get your stupid hands out of my bank account put it all back immediately because all of you I looking at the death penalty and I do mean all of you

No comments:

Post a Comment