It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Rory Vance in it

Rory Vance is following me and a red burgundy pickup truck the exact same truck that was at the Motel 6 last night all night long when I was experiencing abdominal pain the same abdominal pain that I was experiencing this morning the bald piece of s*** rolled up on me and asked me why I was trying to open car doors in a parking lot I didn't open any car doors I put flyers out about a little girl that was kidnapped and brought to Minnesota and that's what a monster he is that's exactly the same bug piece of s*** that was in the Dakota County court of law telling the court that he is Scott Baker that's the same stupid piece of s*** that came to the Dakota County Jail sat behind bulletproof glass and told me he was trying to get me out of the jail so he can put me on the streets of Minnesota and have me killed arrested again raped and named. that stupid piece of s*** keeps getting away with his crimes so he continues to commit the crimes he comes to Minnesota and he's got all of his stupid Pals his stupid Russian spies helping him and so now he feels invincible that's stupid piece of s*** is implicating me and crimes of trying to open car doors because Jalen's the Decker set off one of the alarms I didn't open the car door and I didn't try to open the car door I put a flyer on the car this is the same stupid mother f***** that stopped time to get the Flyers he's yanking on my backpack pulling on it unzipping it and he's using that God damn bald disgusting pic

No comments:

Post a Comment