It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, November 17, 2022

Evidence collect the evidence

this is common for these spies these criminals they always leave things in my path obviously this device this charger this box and cord is designed to access my phone so that they can get control of my phone and the emails and phone calls will no longer be going out. they've been doing this for years and it is Officer Christopher deck or the man that likes to wear the name isn't really a police officer they were at the home too and they got the bright idea to leave a SIMs card in my path hoping to corrupt and burn the phone they need to use tactics like this because there are investigators and other people of the same status as them that they have to fight against. they are desperate to keep the information contained and make sure people don't know about their crimes because their crimes involved killing FBI agents and killing civilians who they have manipulated to commit crimes for them I constantly hear this officer and the criminals that work with him telling me that I have to stop immediately and stop everything I'm doing he even had the help of Latino woman with big glasses by the name of Debbie screaming in my face that I have to stop I have to stop immediately what I am doing I don't have to stop and I don't have to listen to them screaming in my face anymore to the Moon with you all

No comments:

Post a Comment