It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, November 28, 2022

KATE MORIARTY

this monster and whore just can't seem to shut her stupid mouth with empty threats and she is dumb enough to make physical phone to the police department manipulating police officers. this dumb spy says what she is doing is ordered by senator cornyn she enjoys fake crying and throwing her body weight are like a child and she thinks this will stop me from reporting her crimes and talking about 12 years of this fat nasty whore attacking me putting my babies in harms way with no mother to guard their little bodies from the blows from their abusive father. This woman better get control of her fake pouting and crying. You have to have a heart to feel bad and you have to have a moral compass to have regret this woman is evil and self absorbed she doesn't have a heart she is self absorbed bitch that takes my bank account and goes on a shopping spree buying 50 dollar scarves when I am starving to death. Working for Senator Cornyn really creates a life style of the most expensive things that money can buy. This selfish monster better stop with her ugly mouth telling me that an officer she called is coming to get me and that nasty cop she is sleeping with is telling me that I have to go to shelter I HAVE TO??>??? You dickless useless mouthy SOB your going to tell me what I have to do while your whore goes to death row for treason and espinoage???? You better shut your rapist mouth you sank that Kate she is done as if Jason the moron didn't do enough damage using the whore to do all the things he doesn't have the skill get to do you ended her life once and for all

No comments:

Post a Comment