It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, November 17, 2022

Homewood Suites

so I came to the usual spot a homeless person has to go to . every night at the IHOP sitting here for 6 hours sometimes more last night they were playing a game of trying to get me to walk out of the restaurant without paying I sat here literally for 6 hours waiting for the check so that I could pay and leave and never got the check and they were hoping that I would walk out thinking that someone took care of the bill for me. you people are really desperate and that is petty and Troy. so when I went to the Chase bank then she continuously said he's going to be so mad. and once again she decided that she could intimidate me or force me and threaten me into a state of submission with his anger the exact same thing that Greg Marshall did telling me that Tamara Morrissey was going to be so mad that I made his attorney angry like I care and like I have to own the anger of Tamra Morris the Egyptian spy I don't care if he's going to be mad I'm fighting for my children I'm fighting for my life and you seem to think that I care that he's going to be so mad that I got money out of the Chase Bank that I ordered another debit card that I changed my address he's going to be so mad you deal with his anger It's Your Man I could care less how mad he's going to be he better start caring how mad I am so when I got to the IHOP I decided to sit on the sofa and the waiting area there was a drunk asleep in another homeless man was walking around in and out and then in front of the restaurant. there was a woman that showed up and she left her bag on attended twice while I was sitting there they're playing the stupid game and it's the same stupid game that was played in San Antonio hoping that I will take something trying to set me up for theft it's so ridiculous speaking of which we're going to talk about something that was put out at The Graduate and the owner's not going to be happy at all but what you're doing. they did this years ago and it didn't work then everybody that went to the Starbucks was instructed to leave their laptop and their phones unattended they would go outside or they would go to the bathroom and the laptops were left right at the next table next to me and they were stupid enough to think that I would take somebody's laptop why would I do such a thing? and they're doing it again it's more and it's more often and it's Petty tiny petty stuff and it's stuff I don't know who's doing it but I do know that when Andrea and Thomas Boyle came to town my bank account was taken from me again. I know that at the Hyatt Place the audit was acting stupid telling me that the six nights that I stayed there were not paid for and I had to give him all my cash to pay for the six nights there if the nights weren't paid for then they wouldn't have let me stay there that doesn't make any sense and I've seen Thomas Boyle do stupid things like that before and say stupid things like that that makes no sense. I asked to speak to the manager he said the manager was busy and the manager couldn't speak to me and that's what you do you walk into businesses and you ruin their business you ruin the reputation you violate all their policies and procedures you violate people's rights you're idiots Andrea are you really this stupid? this is getting really stupid Andrea I have your Florida plates and I'm going to use those floor plates to get the police reports I'm going to the mara vegan I'm getting police reports all night long about Jessica and officer Haley and I'm filing internal Affair complaints against those cops at then Apple Valley Police Department you really are stupid. are you new this is going to be a new person Andrea you're not new you know what I'm going to do everything I've done before so this evening I was told to go over to the Homewood Suites to get a room I've been into the lobby of the Homewood Suites before and I've talked to the audit before. we tried to register my card my card wasn't working because Rory Vance had taken all the money out and electronically and remotely they were stopping the card from working and that was simply going to happen even though I was registering and I am going to continue to register at hotels because as I have said before the debit card is linked to the investigators they have the legal right to access all of the systems and collect all the data of everything that's there and everybody that is there I'm having a serious issue with an eye patch right now. I thought that representative was actually a good guy I'm so wrong. so when I went to the Homewood Suites somebody was stopping the toolbox from moving and of course as usual they're going to blame everybody else and do more gas lighting about identity and I've had enough of your crap. go ahead and keep doing favorites for Kamala Harris and see where you end up the audit that was working and it was 11:45 p.m. said that he can't register me and he can't access the systems now his choice of words was very strange because we were just talking about the systems of the hotels and who has access and they're worried about whoever is staying there currently you'll see the white pickup truck the Texas plates that's a giant issue I've been receiving pictures of the white pickup truck all day more on just got here and Warren doesn't know how to act right. so the audit lied to me and said that I can only register online and that's the only way I can register with the Homewood Suites now that's easy to cross reference that's easy to prove what a big lie it is many of these people just walked in and asked if they could get a room and that's why the Homewood Suites is always been now all of a sudden you're going to manipulate the employee at the Homewood Suites and they're going to lie to me saying that I can only register online. the Residence Inn in Downtown Minneapolis did the same thing and the reason they were doing it was because of Hector Hector is not a supervisor Hector is one of the Texas idiots that were brought in to make a mess in this city because of this circus because of Hayley. there's a Bloomington Police Officer driving through the parking lot he's driving very slow and it looks as though he as though he is taking pictures of all the license plates and he is looking for one particular license plate. he's still tooling his way slowly through the parking lot when I saw the police officer of course I thought that I was about to be questioned I thought that I was going to be arrested because that's what they keep threatening me with. but luck has it he's looking for the actual criminals this time I hope he finds you too Red Beard you bald creepy sob I guess nobody wants to do favors for Satan anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment