It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Prince some guy they call Prince

so Prince is a rapist pig Prince likes to violate people sexually assault people and he continuously gets away with it the longer he gets away with it the more he does it the more victims there will be and I am currently a victim. earlier while I was at the library I was making more copies in hopes to feel more envelopes. I had two big stacks of paperwork on the table they disappeared. nobody was around me there's no way for them to disappear not as big as those were the one woman walk behind me and she look like she had grabbed something but there's no way that anybody could grab 500 pieces of paper without me seeing them do it especially when they would have to get within two feet of me. it was like I lost time. not the same as deja vu but how did those pieces of paper go missing? and who is doing them there are laws here you were told to obey the laws follow the rules you're invited guest here all you have to do is obey the laws

No comments:

Post a Comment