It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Stalker Thomas Wurm rapist

this man followed me across the country his name is Thomas worm he is married to Shanna salzas wurm I don't actually know what she is some people say that she is the gecko. she has made several attempts in my life I have been unable to stand up unable to walk I was able to muster up enough energy to fight against her and deliver my envelopes anyway when I was driving to the Mackinac bridge she was attempting to kill me her man kept punching my windshield breaking it all the way across. the two of them continuously said over and over again that I wasn't supposed to make it that far and I wasn't supposed to be alive their intent was to kill me and they made valid and valiant efforts it was very painful but I am still here still alive still trying to complete God's plan. this is armaged not Russia using nuclear weapons this this is and you can thank this piece of s*** Thomas worm following me to every hotel I go to staying in the room above mine because he needs to use the ventilation system

No comments:

Post a Comment