It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, November 18, 2022

Zoe Kravitz

Zoe Kravitz not only is trying to keep me in one place and keep me from making any progress make sure I don't get my bank account and hey at least I'm looking forward to being arrested which she is also planning this stupid b**** just downloaded Facebook on my phone and signed in with somebody else's Facebook ID Zoe Kravitz is going to pay for what she's doing Zoe Kravitz doesn't know how to stop Zoe Kravitz is too evil to stop Zoe Kravitz is going into a lake of fire and sulfur Zoe Kravitz better fix it immediately Zoe Kravitz will be giving back my bank account that she took from me Zoe Kravitz you stupid b**** whore

No comments:

Post a Comment