It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, November 28, 2022

Chase fake bank account

This is a fake bank account that I opened at chase checking veterans account. Thomas Wurm was at the bank across from the graduate and he made sure I did not get a debit card ordered. He was then there at the apple valley location when I had to withdrawl all the funds from my fake account so he could cover his ass and his wife shanna salazar wurm as well. That woman has been linking all my bank accounts to hers for years. When I was driving taxi she linked my square account to her bank account and every time monies went in my account from a paid fare it went in her account and i never saw any of my own money. Now I am strving to death because Shanna Wurm and Kate Moriraty I will die on the streets of Minnesota and North Dakota because of these evil bitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment