It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, November 18, 2022

Grab Marshall my ex-husband

Greg Marshall my ex-husband is accessing my bank account using his phone apparently he has some app and while he is accessing my phone every time I try to use my bank card he cancels the transaction. it doesn't come up insufficient funds it does not come up as any other area code it's a canceled transaction he's canceling it and stopping it sometimes the funds are coming out of the bank account and I still end up with no merchandise or no night in a hotel as he cancels it and nobody seems to know how to stop the fat disgusting pig that doesn't even have a real master's degree nobody seems to care that I've had to go more than a day without eating and that Michael Jackson's fingers are all over my body

No comments:

Post a Comment