It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, November 19, 2022

Limon Dance

sso this is what they do they send me to take pictures of individuals and then they give me a line of bull about what these individuals have done to help attack me I didn't recognize any of them I recognize the host and the two people that are with him I know him and I know him well I see him a lot whether or not he's Friend or foe I don't know that I just know I see him nearly every day I saw him in Texas see pictures of in my mind these are the things I can tell you. this is where clan versus clan comes into play and I become the tool I was instructed to stand here and take a picture of all the people that were loading into a limousine van and going to the airport and it looks like it's a dance crew I think it says they're all dressed like dancers they have the physique of dancers it looks like dancers and they're from another country. so chances are they're involved in this conspiracy but I can't sit here and tell you how because I don't know. and while they violate me they take my bank account they starve me they put me on the streets freeze out they instruct me that I have to do these things well why on Earth would I do these things for individuals who torture me who take away the basic essentials to sustain life? Andrea is a huge issue the woman is sick she's disgusting and from what I understand she really is very promiscuous so you boys there you go I heard it from someone who was scorned by her she's very promiscuous. good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment