It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, November 17, 2022

Danielle Nagel

and here are the seed of my demise. these two individuals are controlling an entire team telling them what kind of attacks to deliver telling them they will get away with things like accessing all of my bank accounts and taking all of my money. then they bring in new blood and they tell them lies and deceit. they lie about who I am and what I am they lie about me being a threat to National Security and I am astounded how many people are believing such an outrageous lie and it's time for the truth to come out. that woman on the left that thinks that she can gas like me about the identities of these people that I come face to face with you're hideous and if you don't shut your stupid mouth I will hunt you down and I'll set it for you. now it's time for the truth and now it's time for everything you've done to me to come back on you 10 fold do you know what it's like to be homeless do you know what it's like to freeze to death do you know what it's like to have everybody around you ridicuing you condemning you judging you assuming they know who you are what you stand for what you represent and what you have survived. these individuals don't know anything they only know the lies that you have told and it's time for them to understand that you are liars you are deceivers you are disgusting. Danielle Nagel I'm going to tell you one more time a woman just went to prison because she faked her own abduction . it's not going to take me long at all to get that done for you because you think it's funny to put out flyers about a little girl that was abducted make videos with your entire team of idiots that are all fake news. do you know how many times this country has ridiculed Donald Trump for announcing that there's fake news and you're the source of it you stupid b****

No comments:

Post a Comment