It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, November 17, 2022

Emails being deleted

they're going into my email account and deleting emails this is tampering with evidence in a major investigation it's a felony I look forward to having them indicted for this felony . they're stupid enough to think that these emails and all this evidence will be lost forever. and there's a phrase that I heard from the Detroit FBI field office nothing is ever really deleted and that's a phrase that I have to continue to repeat to myself for solace as a reminder that no matter what they're doing nothing is ever really lost at all and it's all going to resurface back in their ugly faces

No comments:

Post a Comment